Intern (m/f) - Business Development
Entrepreneurial success is most important to us – because we are entrepreneurs ourselves. Following this mantra, we support world-leading family businesses, the “hidden champions”, on their collaboration efforts with startups in the context of digitalization.
Our small but awesome and dedicated team is looking for support from an Intern in Business Development to extend our customer base and to drive the sales strategy of our company. With your collaborative, pragmatic working style and a ”Yes, we can!” attitude, you help to shape our young company’s profile.
This role is meant for you if
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business or a
- You show entrepreneurial spirit in your thinking and
- You are working solution-oriented, independent and
- You are highly-energized with a strong personal drive
and sense of ownership
- You speak perfectly fluent German
- Experience in a sales role or a top-tier consulting firm
How you make an impact
- You support our Managing Directors in extending
our customer base and in further developing our
- You manage and organize the sales funnel,
prepare client meetings and drive business
- You analyze potential future clients and their
- You develop sales proposals and support in
- You take responsibility from day one constantly
trying to find new ways how we can do things
Excited? We can’t wait for your application! Just send your CV and 3 bullet points why we should hire you to the mail address below!