Partnership Manager (m/f) - Netherlands
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Pepper Media Holding GmbH is the world’s largest shopping community. Smart shoppers use our platforms around the world to share deals, tips and ideas, connecting members in twelve countries on three continents. For retailers and major brands, Pepper.com plays such an important role in marketing and influences 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
With almost one million visits a day Pepper.com is ready to drive the transformation of relationship in with major brands such as adidas, Nike, bcc and cool blue. We are ready to push Pepper.com forward and this will be a fantastic opportunity for a Partnership Manager (m/f) to join our fast-growing market in the Netherlands.
For our commercial team in Berlin, we are looking for an enthusiastic Partnership Manager (m/f) to build business relationships with other major brands and retailers in the Netherlands. You will have a good eye for trends in your relevant categories and work independently on acquisition of new partners to ensure with them long-term cooperation.
You will be responsible to define the best deals with your business partners and support them reaching their goals, always considering our community needs. For this specific reason, you will work closely with our editors being their first point of contact. As part of the commercial team, this role reports directly to the Head of Partnership Central Europe.
Your responsibilities would include
- Identify potential partners to develop new business opportunities on our platform
- Establish business relationships by always generating the greatest conceivable value
- Be the contact person for retailers throughout all phases of the sales process (from initial contact, engagement, pitching and closing deals)
- Advise our partners and support them with the integration of their deals on our platform
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and with our international platforms
- Monitor our partners’ strategy for their KPI-based optimisation
The qualities we are looking for
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- High communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Outgoing personality, with good presentation and customer orientation skills
- Creative mind in dealing with new business requirements
- Team player as well as working independently skills
- Fluent Dutch and business English
Some perks of working with us
- Flexible working hours
- Learning and development opportunities
- An awesome, international team of passionate and skilled people with flat hierarchies and fast decision making procedures
- Benefits, such as free drinks, food & sweets, monthly team activities
- Very nice office in the heart of Berlin’s start-up scene, close to U Rosenthaler Platz
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and your CV in English.