- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a well-organized and passionate Recruiter to join our HR team in Berlin. You will have the chance to attract and recruit different profiles for our international offices. With our business needs in mind, you will work directly with our team leads and help them to make the best hiring decisions. Your mission is to ensure the best recruiting and onboarding experience.
Your responsibilities would include
- Partner with hiring managers in our offices (Lyon, London, Canada) and design different hiring strategies in line with our offices’ needs
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruiting process and actively search for potential candidates, if needed
- Source and attract top talent in our industry by using effective sourcing channels and always ensuring the best candidate experience
- Work closely work with our Talent Acquisition Intern and coordinate with her the on-boarding of new employees
- Work closely with our relocation and VISA agency providing with all needed documents
- You attend recruitment events and promote our employer brand
The qualities we are looking for are
- You are a passionate Recruiter with a high degree of empathy
- You have gained 2 years of recruiting experience in an international and dynamic working environment
- You hold a Degree in Business Administration, Business Psychology or similar
- You have outstanding interpersonal, negotiating and listening skills and you work and communicate within all levels of the organization to establish trust and motivation
- Your analytical mindset doesn’t conflict with your hands-on-attitude
- You are a strong team player with the ability to prioritize and handle concurrent projects and activities
- You pay high attention to detail, always taking into consideration our company’s long-term goals
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc..
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
- Join the best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.