Perfomance Marketing Lead (m/f) Facebook / Instagram
- Mit Berufserfahrung
"Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness" is a female fitness app and we are based in the vibrant, colorful Berlin (Kreuzberg). We have big plans: Asana Rebel is used by millions of users and one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. Our Yoga Inspired Fitness app has been featured by Apple and Google and achieved thousands of app store ratings with in average more than 4.5 stars.
As our Perfomance Marketing Lead you will be responsible for all paid UA efforts. You take over a huge marketing budget for mobile install campaigns on Facebook and Instagram and you will work close to Robin (co-founder) who is responsible for product and marketing. The ideal candidate is extremely data-driven and has a a strong Facebook / Instagram marketing marketing background.
- Planning and execution of paid online marketing campaigns with focus on Facebook / Instagram advertising
- Work with design and copywriting on digital asset creation as needed
- Support the marketing team in generating, analyzing and sharing relevant learnings and best practices
- Inspire with out-of-the box thinking and fresh innovative ideas
- Collaborate with the product, marketing and development team for best result
- Manage our complete paid user acquisition budget
- +2 years of experience in user acquisition (preferred mobile / Facebook & Instagram) with a strong track record
- Know-how in campaign setup, management and optimization (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, ...)
- Deep interest in working for a consumer internet company
- Very good English skills
- Excellent team player who can communicate well across multiple teams
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
What you can expect from us
- Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop our UA strategy and to contribute to the wellbeing of Asana Rebel with your ideas. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
- Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
- Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.