Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Vimeda is a health and lifestyle startup that will change the way of the health industry forever. Our goal is to empower people to stay healthier, fitter and more vital for a longer period of time. We are selling self-testing blood tests which deliver customer visualized body data and individualized recommendations based on blood sample analysis. We are agile, fast-paced, passionate, and motivated by the desire to create products that our customers will love.
This is your chance to actively support our Berlin based team and shape the future of Vimeda and revolutionize the healthcare market. You'll soon notice that Vimeda offers an exciting and challenging environment. As we move forward in high speed, we will give you plenty of opportunity for your own initiatives and taking over responsibility for your own projects. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you satisfy the requirements below, we love to welcome you to our team.
- Hands-on creating, managing, tracking and optimizing marketing campaigns across all performance channels, including Facebook, SEM, Display, Affiliate
- Analysing and reporting of marketing performance to the Head of Marketing
- Exploring new digital marketing channels, analyzing our competitors and managing the relationship with Google, Facebook, etc.
- Continuously monitoring and optimizing campaigns as well as budget allocation
- Developing campaign landing pages
- Working closely with other departments (e.g. graphics, BI and product) to build integrated marketing campaigns
- Acquiring new, strong affiliates / publishers facing all paid online marketing channels
- You have a degree in business, economics or a related field
- You have professional hands-on experience in performance marketing (i.e. managed Facebook, SEM, Display campaigns yourself) and you have developed a deep analytical understanding of online businesses, tracking tools and KPIs
- You love start-ups and show interest in new trends within the sports & health environment
- You have exceptional analytic skills, a strong attention to detail and challenges arouse your ambition and motivation
- You are a team player and like to take responsibility
- You have experience with online marketing management tools. Experience with content discovery platforms (Outbrain, Taboola, etc.) is a plus
- You have excellent English skills. German is a strong plus
- Be part of a highly motivated, international team with exceptional company culture
- Opportunity to have a massive impact on the future development in one of the most exciting industries and the chance to make the world a bit healthier
If you are interested, please send us your application with your earliest starting date and indicate your salary expectations.