Performance Marketing Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
MONOQI is the online destination for modern design products. Founded by Simon Fabich and Felix Schlegel in 2011, the Berlin-based company is aiming at becoming the leading online player for home & living in the design industry. Now operating with a staff of around 100 employees, MONOQI works with a team of international design scouts who search the world for designers and manufacturers creating high-quality products and curating sale offers for the company's growing customer base.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in Berlin’s heart with the unified vision to change the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member as Performance Marketing Manager.
About what you'll be working on
- Plan, set up and manage PPC campaigns for customer acquisition across different channels such as Google Adwords (Search & GDN), Facebook Ads and Display campaigns
- Optimize campaigns according to budget and performance goals in different markets
- Ensure consistent tracking on all campaigns and derive smart analysis from campaign data
- Keep pace with the newest trends in the SEM & display industry to ensure efficiency of our campaigns
- Continuous conversion optimization through A/B testing
- Create regular and ad hoc operational reports
- You have ideally 1-3 years experience in Online Marketing in particular Google Adwords and/or Facebook Ads
- Passionate about e-commerce, Entrepreneurial and creative thinker and strong understanding of ROI-driven marketing
- You're proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Strong communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to deal with ambiguity and a fast paced constantly changing environment.
- Ability to question the status quo and develop marketing initiatives that support overall strategic business goals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Structured problem solver with excellent quantitative/qualitative analytical capabilities
- Fluency in English is essential, German a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your application via the following link: