Product Manager (m/f/d) - SaaS
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Enabling Better Organizations.
As Product Manager (m/f/d) you translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are end-to-end responsible for improving our product within your team’s mission. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback.
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap.
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on a objectively prioritized backlog. Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications.
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Prior experience in digital product management, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Preferably technical background
- Fluency in English and preferably German
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company
- Direct impact on the daily work of several thousand users
- Creative environment with talented and ambitious team members
- Full responsibility within your area
- 1,500 EUR development budget for every employee
- Regular team events, table tennis and celebrations
- Office in the heart of Munich (near Gärtnerplatz)
- Unu electric scooter of your choice as "company car" or an additional payment for your MVV-ticket
- Hardware of your choice