Sales Enablement Manager (m/f/d)
As our Sales Enablement Manager (m/f/d) you will be joining our sales team and act as the key business partner improving sales effectiveness, sales productivity and overall sales results.
Your role takes you from the immediate action that can make an impact right away to establishing a fundamental sales enablement structure impacting Personios go-to-market strategy, our selling motion and the understanding of our HR software solution. You will partner with various stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment and provide the team with the tools, processes, skills and knowledge necessary to accelerate time to full quota achievement of new hires and improve sales productivity on a continuous basis.
Do you have a passion to help the sales team do their job more efficiently, unleash their sales talent while growing their skill-set?
Your role includes but is not limited to
- Define, create, execute and scale our sales enablement strategy
- Collaborate with Sales Management & Marketing as well as teams to build the sales enablement program
- Create and manage a consistent sales onboarding and training experience that supports ongoing skill and knowledge progression within the sales team
- Stay current on product knowledge and selling methodologies and identify opportunities to enhance the delivery of content Partner with leaders to prioritize initiatives on a regular basis to achieve agreed business impact
- Proactively consult stakeholders on higher level strategy according to business needs
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and ROI of training initiatives
- Monitor results of your program and adapt the sales enablement framework according to sales needs and impact on the business
- 3+ years of direct experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Coaching or Performance Consulting required
- 3-5 years experience generating new business and selling B2B SaaS solutions required
- Management experience of B2B sales teams would be a plus
- Excellent communicator and ability to collaborate with many different personalities to establish strong working relationships with sales leaders, sales reps and account executives
- Highly organized, and skilled at project management to deliver exceptional sales enablement activities simultaneously in a fast-paced setting
- Strategic, data-driven thinker with the ability to execute the right sales enablement activities
- Familiarity with adult learning theory & training content design to build learning journeys according to roles
- Empathetic and a passion for developing others
- Business fluent English is a must
- Your chance to shape with us the path of becoming the category leader of HR softwares in Europe for SMEs
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- 28 paid vacation days, flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich with delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have a great product, an amazing team with more than 300 employees and a market that is only waiting to be developed. By now we already have more than 1600 customers, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe. At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?