Head of Product (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Pets Deli is on a mission to improve the lives of pets and their owners by bringing human-grade, natural pet food directly to their doorstep. Now we’re eager to expand our product development team with a HEAD OF PRODUCT who gets excited tackling challenging problems, is willing to take responsibility and loves working closely with a growing team of enthusiasts to really impact the technical direction of the company.
What You Will Do At Pets Deli
As our first ever Head of Product, you will have exciting challenges ahead with many opportunities for growth. You will own Pets Deli’s product vision, strategy and everything else that leads to an agile execution. You will work closely together with our tech team and the founders. This job provides incredible freedom to get our product to the next level.
- You will develop a deep understanding and context to create and own a winning product strategy/vision
- You will own our product roadmap as well as its consistent and concise communication throughout the organisation
- You will solve meaningful business problems by helping to build and grow our customer facing products as well as our internal tools
- You will be involved in all levels of our applications: design, UI/ UX, back-end to front-end, and all phases of decision making and development
- You will be challenged to be make sound usability, design and technical decisions and take ownership
- You will write specifications that ensure the extensibility, supportability, performance, and scalability of our product and you will create standards and reusable components that will help us scale faster and more efficiently
- You will grow professionally and be a part of a dynamic and successful team. You will level up the team around you. And your work will make a meaningful impact
- You will own product related metrics, like conversion, engagement, retention and performance
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of professional experience in product management, ideally some of it in a mobile focussed ecommerce environment (plus for experience with shopify)
- Proven ability and professional experience in:
- Analytical and structured gathering of requirements; you are an expert in driving product enhancements through data analysis, research, user testing, and A/B testing.
- Clear and concise specification and communication; you can translate the needs of users (both customers and internal team) into understandable “tech speak” for our engineers and vice-versa back to the team and users
- Proven track record in managing development processes in agile teams with the necessary social skills to motivate and lead
- Deep understanding of technical aspects of a digital product
- A very good eye for design and user experience aspects
- You can speak and write fluently in both German and English
- Enjoy working with your fellow team members and help them grow to be successful
Why Pets Deli?
- Work in a fast growing and innovative company with high ambitions and a real mission to improve the lives of pets and their owners with healthy nutrition
- You will benefit from the coaching and leadership of experienced serial founders and a professional and highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels, a great deal of freedom in your work - exciting fast-paced work environment with a steep learning curve
- Very good salary
- Custom workstations/ laptops
- Awesome team events
- Amazing office in Berlin Kreuzberg, office gym, free drinks and fruits
- FREE LOVE FROM OUR 5!!! OFFICE DOGS TONI, BRANDY & THE BAND
Your future starts now – Position available immediately. Please send us your application.