Managing Director (m/f/d) - Focus Marketing & Tech
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Headquartered in Berlin, Pets Deli is a one of the leading direct-to-consumer pet food startups in the DACH region. Our mission is to feed dogs & cats simply the best and healthiest food. Pets Deli was acquired by ECONA AG in mid-2017 and was continued with a new management team.
We seek a growth minded leader with passion and dedication to manage our marketing and tech team. With your experience and vision you will be the driving force in accelerating our company’s revenue growth across multiple European markets. Overall this role provides a unique opportunity to grow and scale our Tech & Marketing organization composed of passionate Young Talents and Senior Professionals.
- Take full P&L responsibilities from day 1 with direct influence on marketing budget and resource allocation as well as full ownership for D2C and B2B revenue, growth and marketing targets
- Lead, inspire and develop the Tech & Marketing organization with 15+ employees including Product (Tech) & IT, Business Intelligence, Country Teams, Performance Marketing, TV Advertising, OOH, CRM and Brand
- Enhance cross-functional collaboration with other teams like Product Development, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Fulfillment and Customer Service
- Expansion of the company to new countries
- This role requires big picture thinking with meticulous attention to detail - you will need to understand the overall business with focus on tech & marketing strategy and work closely with our CMO on action plans
- You have strong experience across the entire marketing mix, strategy development, and budget management
- Passion for people and business leadership, minimum of 8 years experience in building and leading larger functions (25+ employees) ideally in a fast-paced D2C start-up
- Experience in digital, fast-paced companies, with significant experience owning a multi-million revenue responsibility
- Visionary leader with proven communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven personality that is not only highly analytical but also creative and hands-on in nature
- Proficiency in German & English
What we offer
- Working for Pets Deli means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to make a meaningful and sustainable impact
- Huge growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a prosperous company
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the pet world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn´t get a look in here!
- A great team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
Please contact our CEO, Tania Moser, directly.