Internship Venture Development (m/f)
StartupCVs is a marketplace which connects leading startups from Europe and North America with the brightest minds across all seniorities. It is the easiest and most effective way for a candidate to get in touch with startups. Candidates upload their CVs, indicate their preferences and are approached by Startups directly!
StartupCVs was founded by Berlin-based entrepreneurs with experience at BCG, Google, Payleven, Hitfox, etc. Within weeks we gained enormous traction, in Berlin alone 200+ startups are already using StartupCVs. To keep up with this pace, we are currently looking for experienced developers to grow our IT team.
Apply! And become part of this success story!
This role includes strategic-/analytical research work, development of smart solutions to complex problems and, most importantly, "hands-on" business development (execution). Our selection criteria for this position is similar to those used in tier 1 management consulting (BCG/McKinsey). The key success drivers for the role itself are however more KPI-driven, more 'business-oriented', and with a new-economy focus. Your role at StartupCVs will be to support the Venture Development Team in our structured expansion. You report directly to the management, which will in turn foster your personal and professional development (including personal coaching).
What we offer you
- Learn how to build and grow a great startup - Learn from the Best :-) (our team members belong to the top ~5% of their peer group - both academically and professionally)
- You report directly to the management
- Be located in the heart of Berlin, at Hackescher Markt
- Participate in the early phase of a great success story
- Enjoy a competitive package
- Track record of personal, academic (typical candidate top ~5% of class at School + University) - or similar achievements in other areas of life
- The internship will have a minimum duration of 5 months. Your degree program must therefore include an internship with the same duration
- Great professional achievements (i.e. performed very well in internships in highly competitive environments or similar)
- Outstandingly analytical and performance-driven, hands-on mentality
- A strong communicator (if not, ideally to be compensated by strong technical/IT/quantitative skills)
How do I apply?
Upload your CV on StartupCVs, and indicate in the comment field for which Position you are applying. If you are open to similar positions at other exiting startups in Europe and North America, you are welcome to include that as well.