1st and 2nd line IT Support (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an allday environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
At our Schools in Berlin Mitte and Berlin Steglitz-Zehlendorf we are looking for a qualified 1st and 2nd line IT Support.
Your profile & your tasks
- you are fluent in English and German
- you hold an IT qualification or a related discipline and/or have some relevant experience as an IT technician or similar
- you are motivated to insure a high level of customer service and to support our central IT service
- you have a basic understanding of VOIP phone systems and handling issues raised by staff via a ticket system and by phone
- you have the ability to deal with external service providers via email and telephone
- you are able to install and troubleshoot software mainly in a Windows environment, including Microsoft Office and are able to use Android/IOS
- you have the ability to perform hardware installations and troubleshooting
- you have experience of troubleshooting LAN/WLAN
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- professional development opportunities and language courses
- an attractive benefit package including lunch and public transportation tickets
- a relocation allowance and support
- support with applying for residency, work permits and teaching approval
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded member of staff who enjoys working in an international, bilingualsetting. Please apply online at our website.