Market Analyst (m/f)
We are a Swiss startup in medtech that revolutionizes the work of veterinarians with our wireless system for real-time measurement and display of vital data for horses. In our offices in Zurich and Berlin, we not only have loads of fun, we are also thrilled to make our product a worldwide success story. We are supported by the Swiss government, internationally funded and delighted to have our first product already in the German markets. We are now set to expand into new countries!
- Expertise in the area of Customer Strategy
- Developing, analyzing and presenting potential customer strategies
- Analyzing the buyer decision process of different target groups within the veterinary field
- Detecting and further development of the B2B/ direct marketing
- Acquiring expertise to reach customers from professional groups with valuable content and in the form of contributions
- Work on longterm customer care concepts
- Know how you can delight our customers
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a young, rapidly growing startup
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas and execute them
- A young, professional and highly motivated team with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
- Attractive work space with free snacks, fruits, drinks, bean bags, new equipment, etc.
- Apple hardware
- You fall in love with Piavita, the product, your work and the team
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of sales methods, tools and processes of digital and traditional B2B marketing
- Professional expertise concerning the interplay of individual products and services as well as sales experience
- Readiness to travel
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical way of thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly developed communication skills
- English and German language proficiency, written and spoken
Like what you read?
Awesome! Get in touch with us.
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience including relevant references.