(Junior) Customer Success Manager (m/f)
We are a Swiss med-tech startup that revolutionizes the work of veterinarians with our wireless system for real-time measurement and display of vital data for horses. Yes, that’s very specific!
Founded in 2016, supported by the Swiss government and internationally funded we are rapidly growing. From our offices in Zurich and Berlin we are already servicing customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, but aim to expand. We are looking for people who are excited about technology and making an impact on how people work in a specific industry. Together we can make a difference in veterinarian’s everyday lives.
Find out more about your next employer on piavita.com!
Help us making our product a worldwide success story:
- Facilitate and support all aspects of the customer life-cycle: Acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Identify value drivers and coach customers to ensure they are leveraging the full value of the Piavet System
- Communicate with clients in a personalized way via mail and telephone
- Work in conjunction with our Customer Relationship Managers in the field
- Contribute to a positive and rewarding customer experience, ensuring long term customer success
- Help us to identify the best strategy and marketing initiatives
- Support and represent Piavita at events and trade fairs
- Make a contribution! Help us to shape the future of Piavita and contribute with your own ideas – your work will influence our development
- Make a change! Our systems will offer new possibilities in the fields of diagnostics and therapy in the veterinary industry
- Diverse opportunities to grow personally and to boost your career
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a young, rapidly growing startup * Lots of freedom and initiative within your position
- A young, professional and highly motivated Piavita family with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
- Flexible working models
- Apple equipment
- You fall in love with Piavita, our product, your work and the team
- You have an emphatic personality and it’s natural for you to communicate with customers
- You are able to communicate in German (excellent) & English (fluent), every additional language is an advantage, especially French and Spanish.
- You possess high technical affinity and the gift to communicate new technologies in an easy and convincing way
- You have a strong customer focus and bring some experience in sales
- You think entrepreneurially, find creative solutions to problems, and you are highly independent
- You work efficiently with the MAC office suite and ideally have experience with CRM programs already
- You have a can-do and hands-on mentality
- You are not afraid of horses
Like what you read?
Awesome! Get in touch with us.
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience including relevant references.