Head of Product (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
pickpack is seeking an analytical, passionate, and self-motivated Head of Product to join our team in Berlin. In this role, you will report to the Founder and CTO and be responsible for understanding our customer needs and translating those needs into a set of seamless and intelligent experiences that our users love.
This position requires a solid understanding of consumer behavior and the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to iterate on and prioritize features. You are an effective communicator, know how to use quantitative and qualitative data to facilitate discussion, understand how to define and execute against a product direction and successfully drive concepts from business requirements to launch, support and iteration.
- You facilitate ideation, design and implementation processes of product enhancements that solve our users’ problems in meaningful ways, weighing impact against business goals and technical feasibility
- As product owner, you keep the team informed and aligned, communicating across functions (product, design, engineering, commercial, marketing, customer support)
- You define and prioritize user problems and feature specifications across various platforms and languages
- You measure the success of product changes and design and pursue relevant metrics and opportunities our data and A/B experiment results might reveal
- You work closely together with our customer support and UX team to collect feedback and respond to our users in a timely way
- You monitor our competitive landscape and stay up to date with latest technologies, capabilities and trends
- Demonstrated consumer mind-set with preference for e-commerce and B2C background
- Specific experience in supporting and leading product strategy, including a proven ability to champion products and work towards key decisions
- Good business judgment, experience in working with tech teams and distinct assertiveness
- Excellent communication and team skills at all levels of an organization
- High attention to detail and affection towards taking risks and driving change
- Ability to collaborate with teams across different cultures
- Only English and no German language skills required
pickpack is developing a click & collect shopping app platform, connecting physical stores with their customers. The app offers a digital shopping experience on-the-go, that saves time and efficiency and foremost is fun to use. With Deutsche Bahn, the leading German mobility service provider, as partner and investor, pickpack is working with leading industry and retail partners while maintaining all the upsides of a small, ambitious, fast-growing Start-up.
As an employee of pickpack, you will be part of a young, skilful and healthy Start-up team with a joint mission and joy pursuing the joint ride: “Work hard. Play hard”.
Benefits and perks
- Free Yoga classes
- Free massages
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours
pickpack is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – Whoever you are, just be you.