PR and Communications Manager (m/f)
You will be the voice of yuilop – the important social glue between our revolutionary product and the end-customer!
Your objective is to build awareness the yuilop brand and story among key audiences including users, partners, press and other industry influencers.
You ensure yuilop receives coverage in the Europe (UK, Germany, Spain, etc.), US and LatAm for our free communication service, as well as our story and vision.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, and execute our Communications strategy
- Build awareness of yuilop and shape and maintain our public image by creating a unique wording and story
- Write, review and compile media materials (i.e. press releases, corporate material)
- Coordinate and answer media requests
- Find smart ways to „spread the word“ about yuilop (viral, mouth-to-mouth, etc.)
- Help with marketing by writing and editing newsletters, website content and announcements
- Work closely with CEO & CSO, though having project-ownership & responsibility
- take care of communication with yuilop and share what's happening at yuilop with the world
What we look for:
- 4+ years working experiences as a Blogger, editorial staff, writer with community management experience
- Bachelor or Graduate studies in: Journalism, Media Studies, Communications, English or Marketing.
- Perfect ability to operate in the social media „milky-way“…. We’re looking for a media junkies with personal expertise from among these channels
- Passion for Social Media, PR, Networking, Blogging.
- High level of general knowledge of the mobile and internet industry.
- Superior knowledge of and experience with all relevant social media tools.
- Working experience with WordPress.
- Close to Native English
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, while recognizing the nature of a fast-growing startup.
- A network within the mobile and internet industry is a plus.
We offer creative freedom as well as a fun work environment in Sunny Barcelona city centre with a fruit-stocked kitchen, as well as a competitive salary and Employee Stock Option Program.