PR Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
PR Manager (m/f)
CUBE is a Berlin-based global innovation ecosystem that aims to promote, create and foster partnerships between industry players and startups in life sciences/ digital health, machinery/manufacturing and infrastructure/ connectivity. Initiated in 2015 out of existing industry needs, CUBE creates business opportunities around the world, including via co-hosting events with local partners -- from intimate settings (e.g. the CxO dinner co-hosted with the World Economic Forum) to several thousands of participants. The annual BerlinTech Fair, CUBE’s flagship event, will take place for the first time May 2017. To fulfill its mission of high quality industry-startup matchmaking, CUBE is built around four mainaxes: CUBE Global Touchpoints, CUBE Connects, CUBE Matchmaking, and CUBE Cooperation Space. CUBE GmbH stands for international atmosphere, challenging project work and industry 4.0.
In order to create a strong brand name and spread the word and stories of cube in diverse channels we are actively looking for a PR Manager to join us. What we can offer you is not only the opportunity to fully unfold your skills in building a brand name from scratch while getting engaged with a global startup ecosystem but also working in an international team within a dynamic environment.
We are looking for someone, who is passionate about public relation and the tech scene. You willl be an integral part of the communication team with the aim to build connections across different communities. Mainly focused on the DACH Region channels and journalists a close collaboration with our international PR agency will be vital. This position in PR at CUBE will present you with countless opportunities to be creative, not only in terms of writing engaging content, but also in coming up with new ways to promote our mission statement and approaching new channels who will give us the exposure we need.
Planning, executing and monitoring a variety of results-driven communication and PR initiatives. Help execute and grow all areas of public relation: (media partnerships, writing relevantcontent like articles, press releases, etc.) Support the execution of marketing campaigns with PR activities. Active part of the communication team, working closely with CUBE top management. Continuously following up with media/ journalists/ bloggers, pitching stories and building long lasting media relations ships
You will be part of a unique approach with the most innovative industry relevant startupsand will gain an insider perspective on the rapidly growing global startup ecosystem
- German mother tongue and are fluent in the English written and spoken language
- You love to keep up-to- speed with current affairs and enjoy learning about new markets
- You have a proven track record of professional PR experience preferably in the tech area
- You have well established experiences and skills in at least one of the above mentioned fields
- You are a good communicator, confident speaker and an excellent listener too who has agreat knack for explaining complex concepts
- Extensive knowledge regarding MS Office programs
- You have an international mindset with a great attention to detail
- You are an independent, ambitious and engaged professional and have a hands‐on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all functional levels
- You have access to an established network with journalists from the key industries we focus on and/ or from tech scene media
- You are naturally inquisitive and enjoy the research aspect of PR as well
What we offer
Next to all our Goodies like drinks, fresh fruit and spacious, modern working spaces we offer:
- close working relationships with top management
- access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- exceptional project responsibilities
- an operational structure of flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- a prime location at the heart of Berlin
Sounds like the job for you? We would love to hear from you soon!
Application ends October 15 th
Please send your CV/ Resume as well as salary expectations (freelance engagement also being an option) to: email@example.com