Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 100 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 10 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 13 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 100 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are currently looking for an Intern (m/f) in Online Marketing at our headquarters in Munich. You are a team player and detail oriented? You prefer a positive approach and have a “get it done” attitude? Apply with us!
Your tasks will be:
• Support, develop, plan and report of goal-oriented marketing instruments for the acquisition of new customers
• Close monitoring of the advertising campaigns
• Analyzing and optimizing campaigns to reach the performance goals
• Research and segmentation of international publishers and websites
The successful candidate will have:
• A bachelor degree or completed at least three semesters of studies, preferably in the fields of economics or marketing
• Ideally practical experience with web-tracking tools is a plus
• Strong MS Excel skills
• High analytical and problem-solving competence
• Strong English written and verbal skill (knowledge of Italian, Russian or Portuguese is a plus)
Apply now on www.westwing.de/career!