Product Designer - UI / IxD / UX (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers.
We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 5 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT DESIGNER (M/F)
We are looking for talented designers with experience in designing digital products (web & mobile) and a focus either on visual or interaction design. If you are passionate about stunning visual user interfaces and, or state-of-the-art interaction patterns – then join our team.
You will be involved in the product development process from ideation to launch, across platforms and features, working side-by-side with designers, product managers and developers. Take ownership for designing the best user experience for millions of Freeletics users. Apply now!
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Create wireframes, prototypes or visual mockups to communicate and test your ideas
- Produce pixel-perfect designs and provide visual assets and design specifications to support implementation. You’ll have the chance to work with a top-notch team of developers (web & mobile)
- Iterate designs based on feedback and user testing in collaboration with Product Managers, Designers and Developers
- Pro-actively develop our branding, UI and processes further to create a highly aesthetic, usable and meaningful design language
- Be a decisive part in the product ideation and development process from content first concept creation to review
- A strong portfolio of interface / interaction design
- Studies in Design (Communication / Graphic / Interaction, or equivalent) are a big plus
- Proven experience in designing digital products (web and mobile apps), knowledge of design patterns for Android, iOS and Web
- You strive for creating stunning visual design and delightful experiences for any platform
- You are self driven, constantly learning and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- You have a passion for sports and want to make people more motivated, fit and healthy
- Your working style is well organized, detail-oriented and conceptual
- You have excellent knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator and an affinity to learn new tools (e.g. Framer, Quartz Composer)
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS
- Extreme high impact, high responsibility, high degree of freedom
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- The opportunity to play a crucial role and be part of something big
- Social activities (food, drinks, events), training space and team Freeletics training
- Attractive compensation
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~60 employees
- 5,000,000+ members
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Then apply now!