Product Lead (m/f) VIP Ticketing Platform
- Mit Berufserfahrung
About our company
Lagardère Sports is a global leader in football marketing and one of the largest agencies in the sports business. The sports marketing group covers the entire spectrum of sports rights marketing, from trading with international television rights to stadium advertising, jersey sponsorship, stadium development and hospitality programs.
In Germany, more than 300 employees work at 17 locations for the Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH. In addition to its core business of football, Lagardère Sports Germany GmbH is an active leader in additional attractive platforms such as winter sports, handball or Formula 1. We seek to transform our leading sponsorship and VIP ticketing business into the digital age and believe in digital platforms and integrated customer services to drive that vision.
For a new digital unit based in Hamburg we are looking for a Product Lead (m/f) VIP Ticketing Platform.
- Responsibility to further develop "official-vip.com" (and associated sub-shops like https://hsv.de/vip, https://bvb.officialvip.com and https://herthabsc.official-vip.com) into THE full-service VIP-platform
- Responsibilty to develop a digital platform strategy; translating the vision into a corresponding product development with
- constant improvement based on learnings and KPIs
- Management of our internal development team as well as of external service providers
- Management of internal BI-resources and harmonization with the development process
- Close coordination with the internal online marketing team to drive the unit's goals
- Management of key stakeholder's expectations (e. g. of customers, partners, operational Lagardère country units,
- rightholders) according to the product strategy / roadmap
- Overall unit responsibility together with both Unit Lead and Marketing Lead
We offer you to become an active participator of the sports marketing of the future starting from day one. You can createimmediate value for our customers and potential clients as well as for our partners and sales agents including both high personal responsibilty, flexibility and an attractive salary with performance components.
- Several years of working experience within agile product development; preferably with international platforms, e-ticketing,
- e-commerce, shopware, transformation of B2B-business
- Strong leadership experience (leading internal and external development teams)
- Programming knowledge; preferably PHP, mySQL and APIs
- High empathy skills, especially for customer needs
- Performance oriented work experience; preferably with CTO start-up experience
- Entrepreneurial and strategic driven personality, well versed in digital environments and with great capacity for team work
- Good network within the international tech scene
- Business fluent both in English and German language (verbal and written)
If we have caught your interest, please apply now (in English or German language) by mentioning your salary expectations and availability! Please note that we can only accept applications sent via our online system: https://myjobs-de.becruiter.net/jobagent/application/default.aspx?nextPage=personal_details_login&idpos=274121&jb=cyoc