Product Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then join our team of talented entrepreneurs right in the heart of the startup capital Berlin!
We believe in bringing happiness to people through interior designs that turn their homes and offices into places they love.
In our pursuit to innovate living, we deliver exceptional & affordable interior design solutions. Whether our clients are looking for design inspiration or want us to bring the ideas to life ourselves, we strive to make their experience as convenient & inspirational as humanly possible – and, by the way, that’s only where we start!
We pride ourselves in the service we deliver. And, we value the people that turn our mission into a reality. Our dream is to create a work environment that connects great talent, gives them the freedom to do great stuff and continuously supports opportunities for learning and growth. At 99chairs, colleagues turn into friends and goals are accomplished as a team.
- You are responsible for the development and the economic success of our platform
- Together with your colleagues you design, prioritise and organise new features and requirements from idea to publication
- You work closely and goal-oriented with our IT department to ensure short development cycles
- You continuously improve and optimise the workflow as well as the internal and external communication. Adding to this, you coordinate your own projects and represent them in a transparent and understandable way
- You are responsible for the requirement-engineering, the determination, definition and analysis of user cases as well as the buildup and fostering of the product backlog
- You support and take over projects to develop our API and following frontend solutions
- You analyse functional and technical problems and you come up with creative solutions
Your skills & experience
- You have a degree in a related field (ideally with a focus on IT), with above average grades
- You speak fluent English. German skills are a plus
- You have a basic knowledge of /experience with coding
- You have experience with Scrum, Kanban & Co as well as with project management tools like Jira. Furthermore, you have experience with the definition of web applications like user stories, mockups and test cases
- You are a well-structured thinker and result-oriented worker with outstanding analytical skills as well as a hands-on mentality
- You have great communication and teamwork skills
- You burn for technology and are familiar with current trends in IT
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A flat work environment with innovative decision making processes. We don’t just say this, but do our very best to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard.
- Flexible work hours and environment. As long as you get things done and are aligned with your team, you have complete autonomy over your work-life.
- A kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks & drinks as well as weekly team lunches.
- A BVG ticket to brighten up your commute
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for people that are smart entrepreneurs at heart, who love responsibility and bring projects and ideas forward – every single day. We love constant learners, team players, and people who agree that strong teams are built based on honesty!
Interested? Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references on our careers page: https://99chairs.com/careers
We can’t wait to get to know you!