Product Manager (m/f)
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 4 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT MANAGER
As Product Manager you drive and deliver powerful features and services. You work alongside a motivated team of engineers, designers and R&D specialists and bridge the business, user experience and technical worlds. You are a product visionary with a drive to bring our company to the next level! Become one of our key players in the team to be right at the core of the Freeletics product and help millions of athletes to unleash their physical and mental potential!
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Translate strategic initiatives into actionable features and services, taking ownership from conceptualization to release
- Create preliminary concepts for first-class features and services and collaborate with UI/UX designers, developers, R&D specialists, content creators and translators to implement and iterate them at high pace
- Leverage product development by aligning concepts and implementation with customer support, marketing and business intelligence
- Contribute to the product roadmap and product development processes to support our goals and strategies
- Alongside your university degree, you combine technical knowledge with a passion for user experience, design and product development
- Minimum 2 years experience as a product manager, user experience designer or closely
- Strong sense for design and harvesting technology to evolve creative solutions within a short time that our users will love
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to accelerate shipping products, including hands-on leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, very quick in learning and adapting to different situations
- Affinity to cutting-edge tools and trends combined with strong analytical and intellectual skills
- Proven work experience in an innovative Tech-Startup is a plus
- You have a keen eye for detail and strive for high quality and consistency
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, German is a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- The chance to play a crucial role in creating a global sports brand
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- 60+ employees
- 4,000,000+ members
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply via the above Job link!