Product Manager (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for working with marketing, design, engineering and customer support team. The position will include planning, specifying and delivering features and new products to support the strategic goals of the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
You must have a a solid technical understanding and background while at the same time understand the business needs and strategic goals. You will work closely together with the engineering department to define, plan and release the product requirements. At the same time you will work together with the marketing team to specify the technical requirements for the campaigns and help them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will work closely together with the operators to import and integrate their XML feeds and APIs. At the same time you will work together with the customer support team to understand the customers pain points and address these pain points with the product releases.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from requirements to release
- Driving solutions which are set across all departments (primarily Development/Engineering, Marketing and Sales (Operator Acquisition) through requirements and product definition.
- Define and prioritize features based on the strategic goals
- Work closely with operators to import and integrate XML feeds and API
- Define and analyze A/B tests to improve on site conversion rates
- Define metrics and KPIs to better track results of new releases
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Understanding of Agile Development Life cycle
- 1+ years experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, Unbounce or Google Experiments
- 1+ years experience with Wireframe tools such as balsamiq
- 3+ years experience in product specifications and UX design
- 1+ years experience with XML feeds / XML schemas and/or API documentations
If this position sounds interesting to you, then simply click here to apply