Product Manager Core-API (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You like to rollout state-of-the-art technology globally? We are looking for passionate Product Manager. Together with our dev team, you take pride in building our Core-API that our partners all around the world love.
- Plan and support the development of our Core-API product used by travel agencies and travel websites worldwide
- Translate business process requirements into development packages
- Coach and consult our partners in how to utilize the Core-API
- Support partners in migrating between API versions
- Documenting changes and maintaining a knowledge base for partners using modern tools
- Strong background in business process management
- Solid understanding of technical integrations
- First experience with modern web APIs
- Preferrably first experience with agile development processes
- Degree in Information Management, Information Systems, Business Informatics or any similar fields is a plus
- The opportunity to shape the future of the world of travel in one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in Europe
- International, talented, passionate, and fun colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
- Dynamic start-up environment with flexible working hours
- Company sponsored tech talks, trainings and travels to other offices
- Visa and relocation support
- English speaking, no German required
- A modern workplace in a new office in Bonn, easy to reach by public transport
Interested? Apply now!
Please apply on our website: http://jobs.distribusion.com/o/product-manager-core-api. If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com.
Distribusion innovates the mobility and travel sector. We develop unique technologies to connect the growing intercity bus and ground transportation market with the travel industry all around the world. We are active in 25 countries across the globe and among the fastest growing travel start-ups. Everybody in our team contributes with their expertise and passion to create a highly demanded product and to solve global challenges.