Product Manager Customer Integration (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
360dialog is a dynamic and expanding app marketing automation start-up based in the heart of Berlin. As a first-mover in the market, we help brands to (re)engage and convert their audience in order to maximize customer lifetime value and enhance the customer journey. We were chosen as experts in mobile solutions for major players (i.e. Axel Springer group, Telekom)
Product Management is one of the most central and collaborative functions at 360dialog. Our Product Managers work closely with our clients and developers to guide products from conception to launch. They support our business team to generate growth and revenue streams – and have a direct impact on success!
You’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, support in designing solutions for our customers, while bridging technical and business worlds.
Striving when working independently and driving development forward, the Technical Product Manager is passionate about making things work. Your technical expertise is valued and you ensure constant optimization and exceeding our customers expectations..
- Enable integration of key products and solutions for mobile apps
- Manage the product development lifecycle, develop business requirements, and complete functional specifications for our APIs.
- Collect and manage requirements from all stakeholders across multiple products
- Assist in defining general features for 360dialog products within existing verticals and into new verticals
- Act as ,voice of the customer’ to help shape 360dialog product offerings
- Produce documentation and other materials for customers
- Track and assist execution of product roadmaps and development schedules
- Quality testing, analysis and creating solutions together with developers
- Shape 360dialog product offerings and cutting-edge solutions.
- Work closely with our Head of Product Development to keep on track in execution of product roadmaps and development schedules
How well does this fit to you?
- 5 years of experience als Product Manager or (App-)Developer
- solid and wide-range of technical expertise in the are of softwaredevelopment (tools, testing, analysis)
- Experience in specifications of software in agile environment (e.g. UML, BPM, SysML, BDD/User Stories)
- Understanding and experience in agile software development (Communication, planning, processes)
- understanding of mobile technology (iOS and Android)
- Knowledge in (REST) API, (no)SQL data base, Key-Value-Stores and Business Intelligence Systems and Applications
- Exposure to Online/Mobile-Communication
- Ability to work with complexity and prioritization
- Solutions- and results-driven
- Comfort in interacting directly with colleagues and customers, excellent communication skills
- English proficiency level, ideally second European language
Why work for us?
In exchange for leveraging your passion and skills to drive our mobile app development and technology platform forward we offer:
- A diverse and exciting job with global reach
- An open, supportive and fun atmosphere in a charming and dedicated team
- Breakfast cereals, fruit basket, sweets, coffee, tea and a selection of still or sparkling waters.