Product Manager Equipment APIs (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Challenges you will solve
- Help eGym to become the backbone of the gyms’ fitness data and to attract as many partners as possible to connect their devices with our cloud system.
- Convince potential partners to connect with the eGym cloud and provide our customers with an optimal user experience
- Implement the connection on a technical level together with your team of highly skilled developers
- You will use proven methods of agile product management to make sure that we are always working on the items with the highest impact on our business
- Enjoy a high degree of freedom & responsibility and close collaboration with the eGym management team
Why you will be successful
- You bring 3+ years of experience in product management for technology products, consulting or a related field
- You collected experience in working in an agile environment
- You bring basic technical understanding in the fields of computer science and electrical engineering (e.g. APIs, RFID, web services and mobile devices)
- You are a great communicator and able to thrill both internal and external stakeholders about your mission
- You are willing to explore creative and pragmatic solutions to make things work in practice
- Startup atmosphere & a very dynamic work environment
- Fast company growth offers plenty of opportunities to grow
- High degree of self-organization and flat hierarchies allowing for super-fast decisions
- Free office food (fruits, coffee, tea etc.)
- Competitive salary
We are eGym
eGym develops, manufactures and sells the world's most advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop professional fitness machines for premium gyms in Europe. With our training software eGym PREMIUM, gym members achieve their personal training goals as fast and as effective as never before. On top, our innovative eGym Trainer App further supports trainers at the gym as well as personal trainers in assisting their members and customers. All data is accessible for our end customers through our website, iOS App as well as Android App and can be linked and connected to various partners. After a very successful start in Germany, we are further developing the international markets in Europe and globally. Join our team and become part of the fitness revolution - ranging from fully electronic fitness equipment over iPad based customer relationship systems to eGym.de.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, Grades, References in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #216. Contact: Florian Sauter.