Product Manager for CAD & BIM Solutions (m/f)
Our Solution Factory at NavVis is an innovation-driven team that creates valuable applications for customers based on NavVis technology. The interdisciplinary team consists of business innovators, software specialists and product marketers. NavVis has revolutionized the indoor scanning market with the M3 Mapping System that is up to 40 times faster than traditional methods. Now we want to advance that innovative technology and bring indoor scanning and modeling to the next level. Your role as a Product Manager for our CAD & BIM Solutions is a combination of hands-on project work, product and strategic business development. You will be responsible for ideating, testing and launching our offerings in the market together with the NavVis Team based on input from partners and customers. With your expertise in technology, experience in CAD & BIM together with your strong Business rational, you will help NavVis pave the way for the next generation of indoor scanning.
You will work on
- Defining NavVis' offerings together with our sales and development teams as well as the founders
- Analyzing the newest market developments and best practices in the field of indoor scanning and building models
- Identifying valuable features and support the advancement of NavVis technology to make the creation of indoor models even more efficient
- Collaborating closely with our partners– specifically surveyors, civil engineers and architects – and building up an expert community
- Being the "go-to" person or expert for both clients and colleagues for CAD and BIM topics
A degree in Civil Engineering, Geodesy, Geoinformatics or comparable with a top academic track record
- Relevant practical experience in surveying, CAD or BIM modelling with project management responsibilities
- Knowledge of and confidence in working with surveying equipment like tachymeter and stationary laser scanners as well as CAD and BIM software tools
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong business judgement, and ideally first experience in product management
- Confidence in working with a variety of customers at all managerial levels
- Business fluency in German and English to be able to drive projects and lead discussions with German-speaking or English-speaking partners or clients
We are NavVis
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Sounds interesting? Please visit us at www.navvis.com/careers and send your application documents (English CV, cover letter, university transcripts) to firstname.lastname@example.org.