Product Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We shape the hotel room of the future!
SuitePad is a Berlin SaaS company that re-defines the way hotels connect with guests. In the hotel room of the future, you’ll find guest directory, telephone, remote control, newspapers and room service menu, united on a single device – the SuitePad.
We are working with some of the most renowned hotel chains in 16 countries and were awarded various industry awards. To enhance our product, we’re looking to complete our team with a Product Manager (m/f).
You want to:
- conceive and manage the implementation of new features for our application, facing tens of thousands of guests daily
- lay out our product roadmap and communicate new features into our team
- organize sprints together with our Head of Engineering according to the planned implementation of new features
- ensure that our product is the cream of the crop by preparing, conducting and analyzing product and user tests
- enhance our product even further with the help of user-related data and feedback from our customers
- work closely with general management and support our sales team and customer success management with your extensive knowledge of our product
- you have successfully completed your degree in Informatics, Technology, Engineering or a related field
- you have at least one year of professional experience in product management, ideally with SaaS products
- you are familiar with wireframing/mockup tools, project and issue tracking software
- you are passionate about products with a great user experience and want to share this passion
- you are highly analytical and believe in testing hypotheses
- you have very good communication skills and excellent command of English and German
- you are legally permitted to work in Germany
- an innovative product with global traction in a growing market
- a responsible role with participation in strategic product decisions alongside general management
- a team of excellent international engineers to work with
- a modern office, right in central Berlin
- free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits and regular team events
If you think you are a good match, please send your English or German CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below and become our new Product Manager (m/f)!
Your contact person is Julia Zschoch (HR) or Tilmann Volk (Founder and Managing Director).
We look forward to receiving your application!