Junior Global Project Manager (m/f)
foodora - food is our fuel!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 30 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
- Create and maintain global reporting for our operations based on business needs
- Identify trends (based on data analysis) and kick-start projects to capture business value
- Consolidate and distribute best practices across the group
- You are highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent in handling business challenges
- You possess a hands-on mentality and logical thinking skills
- You are comfortable with a dynamic and high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Zendesk reporting and flows is a big plus
- Customer operations is a big plus
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- A young, vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits and cereals and of course, food!
Sounds interesting? Apply right here!