Product Manager Digital (m/f) in Munich
- Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBuses have offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and an innovative technology, the former startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years.
To support our team we are currently looking for a Product Manager (m/f) based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- As vital part of our motivated product management-team, your responsibility spans the entire product lifecycle, starting from the development of a great user experience right up to the implementation of new features
- You support your team in identifying needs for further development of our online-platforms and assure an ongoing improvement by implementing innovative concepts
- You guide the product evolution through agile methods and discuss strategies with your team
- You analyze our international websites using web analytical tools and optimize them, e.g. by A / B testing
- You act as an interface between business leaders, the design team as well as our web developers and secure a smooth cooperation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar
- First professional experience in product management, preferably in e-commerce or a dynamic environment
- Good communication skills and a pragmatic and solution-oriented working-style
- Strong analytical skills and an affiliation with numbers and management
- Fluent in German and English; every other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal-orientated, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- A once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next “big thing” in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to help build the long distance bus market leader and assist in its internationalization into the European market, then we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
D – 80639 Munich