Product Manager NavVis Core (m/f)
As a Product Manager Core at NavVis, together with our CTO you will help to ensure NavVis is building the best possible product for our customers. You will assess product opportunities, define the product to be built and ensure the happiness of our customers with the products. You will work closely with our internal development, customer experience teams, account managers and our B2B customers and gather information about competitors and the market.
Combining a big picture view of our roadmap plus the ability to go deep into details, you will bring together the right stakeholders to drive product-focused decisions, gather requirements, manage expectations and facilitate feature deliveries and buy-in.
Your work will impact the way the world experiences indoor digitization!
You will work on
- Building products that are valuable, usable and feasible
- Managing projects in cross-functional feature teams to bring all stakeholder voices to the table, align key decisions and move everyone to commit to a plan
- Generating a customer-focused business perspective on our core products by empathizing with our customers, how they use and gain value from our products while keeping a technical perspective (i.e. where do we have a competitive advantage thanks to our tech and what is feasible)
- Keeping a close relationship to our engineers
- Driving relevant release processes and working with our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure major releases maximize impact
- Problem-solving around how to measure our core products progress towards NavVis' strategic goals and translate this data to action to drive a "data-first" culture across NavVis
- Passion for products
- Ability to empathize with our target markets
- Full commitment and attitude to make the product successful and obtain ownership
- A university degree with a Computer Science, Informatics, Media Informatics, Technology Management or similar focus
- 2 years of experience in a product management role or deeply relevant product management experience in long-term internships in a technology company
- A solid understanding of software development processes from prototyping to release and ideally a good feel for both C++ programming and web development technologies
- Fantastic problem-solving, communication and Project management skills
- Great analytical and quantitative skills plus the ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and concepts
- Fluent in English and ideally a strong level of German
We are NavVis
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!