Product Manager (m/f) Software-as-a-Service
- Mit Berufserfahrung
SlidePresenter is a global first mover in the growing field of on-demand training and communication. With the easy-to-use SlidePresenter application companies enable any staff to create their own training session and make knowledge permanently and flexibly available for their colleagues.
Many global market leaders rely on the efficiency and speed of the application and benefit from 90% cost advantage compared to other solutions, speed up their training rollouts by 5-8 times and improve knowledge transfer with customers, staff and partners significantly. To continue our success story, we are looking for exceptional coworkers who embrace challenges. You are analytical, creative, have a structured mind and already have collected experience with comparable companies? If you are performance-driven and looking for a new career opportunity to lead our product vision, strategy and execution, we are very much looking forward to your application!
Product Manager Software-as-a-Service in Frankfurt
You will play a crucial key role as an intersection between business, technology and user experience. You will work extensively with customers and cross functionally with developers, sales people, customer support and marketing people in order to successfully prioritize features and develop products that our customers want and need and align it with the company strategy.
- Maintain our product vision, create and manage product strategies, roadmaps as well as project plans
- Prioritize application features, create detailed product specifications: wireframes and functional requirements. Tightly work with designer to follow common application UX (user-experience)
- Work closely with customers, hold customer workshops to shape and sharpen the product roadmap
- Gather, analyze and prioritize solutions for our product based on application usage data
- Plan iterations and releases and coordinate closely with our developers’ team
You skills and qualifications
- Experience either as a product manager with focus on UX successfully shipping SaaS products or as a consultant or similar expertise
- Very strong analytical as well as documentation skills and able to work in a dynamic environment
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs and finding simple solutions out of complex use cases
- Excellent written and verbal technical as well as personal communication skills in English and German
It would be great if you also had
- Understanding of Scrum methodology
- Design skills
- Excel and Business Intelligence skills
- Experience withGherkin language for requirements specification
What we offer
- The chance to play a determining part in the development of a new enterprise
- Broad scope of action and fast career opportunities
- Fair compensation and income opportunities above average
- Fresh fruits and coffee flat rate
- Regular team events
- Very flat hierarchies as well as an open and politics free culture
- An international team and global communication
Interested? Then please send us your complete application documents including salary expectations, CV, certificates and earliest starting date via E-Mail (PDF) to: email@example.com or use the online application on our Website.