Product Manager UX (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men!
We are looking for an amazing Product Manager who helps us achieving this goal.
In this role you will be responsible for the user experience along the whole process. A big part of this is the website. You’ll be deeply involved in defining and executing on features which will help us to improve constantly. You’ll contribute to the product vision, translate the vision into detailed user stories, and work closely with our IT Team to bring this to life.
- You use qualitative and quantitative data to understand user needs and behaviour
- You articulate user needs and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs with help of the design team
- You prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by our IT team to make sure we are improving constantly
- You take ownership of projects, from concept to launch and retro
- You get your hands dirty with concepts, wireframes, mockups, flowcharts and prototypes
- You work closely with product managers, software engineers, stakeholders and especially customers
That´s what you have to offer
- You have a proven track record as a product manager with focus on UX
- Ecommerce knowledge is a plus
- Technical degree is a plus, but mainly you are tenacious in grappling with a problem until you understand all its logical implications
- You are able to express what is happening in a complex system using data, graphics, metaphor, whatever is necessary to make an informed decision together with your stakeholders
- You value transparency, and have a knack for making even incremental progress tangible to stakeholders
What we offer you
- A smart team which is eager to change the world of retail forever
- A well funded start-up in the fast moving space of fashion retail
- A very ambitious and focused team working with OKRs and company-wide scrum
- Lots of responsibility, independence and creativity
- Live, love and breath the true Berlin Industry Changer spirit of the vibrant startup scene
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.