Product Manager (m/w)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
riskmethods - how the world’s top manufacturing companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks!
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
We are working with a Ruby/PostgreSQL/Backbone stack, with a lot of data crunching under the hood, serving our web, iOS and Android applications.
We are growing rapidly! Are you an experienced Product Manager, someone who likes to think big when it comes to new features and who can bring unconventional ideas? Then jump on board!
For our Munich office we are looking for a passionate
Product Manager (m/f).
- You will play an important role in our product & technology teams, bringing your experience to the table when it comes to defining the best user experience for new modules, or when it comes to improving existing functionality.
- You'll be the missing link between our founders (product vision), our CTO (tech vision & planning) and the tech team itself.
- From day one you will be working on stories that are directly visible to our customers, and will help make our product even better than it is today.
- You will be able to contribute your own ideas to a unique product that is much more than the next photo-sharing app.
- You have significant experience in product management, ideally with a SaaS product in a B2B environment.
- You are familiar with techniques like Personas, Jobs to be done etc.
- You have a strong customer focus.
- You have a positive, can-do mentality and enjoy working in a start-up.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, and have good German language skills .
- You have experience in UI/UX design.
- You have experience in software development/QA.
- You have experience working in Scrum teams.
Interested? We offer
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and steep learning curves.
- The opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic environment, to gain new knowledge and to accept challenges.
- A lot of responsibilities and leeway, as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Choose the working equipment you prefer.
- A wide range of options regarding working times and work locations.
- Our office is in the center of the beautiful "in" part of Munich, Haidhausen, which is easy to reach by car and public transport.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV: https://riskmethods.workable.com/jobs/128896
Please also include your availability and salary expectations. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.