Product Owner Directions Services/Routing (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Nokia HERE Directions Services team in Berlin is looking for a Senior Product Owner in the Routing & Navigation domain.
HERE, a Nokia business, is offering the first location cloud that delivers people the world’s best maps and location experiences across more screens and operating systems unified under the HERE brand. With offices in more than 120 countries, HERE has three key development sites: Berlin, Boston and Chicago. Berlin is a truly global site with over 50 different nationalities from around the world. In Berlin, we work on the HERE experiences such as HERE Maps, Connected Driving solutions and the HERE location platform, which is among others powering the location offering from industry leading companies like Bing or Yahoo.
We are the Directions Services unit inside the Core Platform Group. We are responsible of providing Traffic, Routing and Navigation services to be used both on mobile devices and also on cloud-based services. Our software is working on millions different devices and our servers process 100M+ transactions in each day. We work with Agile practices and co-operate with numerous different teams inside and outside of the company. We are primarily based in Berlin.
In your role as Product Owner you will manage the entire life cycle of your products portfolio from strategic planning to implementation and deployment. You will shape & evangelize the overall product strategy and vision within the business context set by the leadership team of the Directions Services and Core Platform Group. You will define features of the product, based on the product strategy, business objectives, market-research and user feedback. You will prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to strategic product value analyze the performance of your product with users and versus the competition. You will be working very close with a strong engineering team to define and implement the product requirements and product release criteria. Your stakeholders come from various business units and you will communicate with all areas of the company as an evangelist for your product offering. Occasionally you will be working with the sales units and key customers.
Essential qualifications and Skills:
- Masters / Bachelor degree within either business or industry related field of study: Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, IT disciplines
- 8+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Analytical approach and problem solving skills
- Good ability to articulate and communicate complex topics
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market
- Extensive track record as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge in following areas would be a plus:
- Experience in traffic/routing/navigation technologies. For example TMC, TPEG, Alert-C, ADAS, routing algorithms
- Experience with Quality Management Frameworks (ISO, A-SPICE)