(Senior) Product Owner (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Together, in a team of 30+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners we take care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest growing gambling platform. In our office loft in the heart of Hamburg-Ottensen, we develop a state-of-the-art software for one of the most competitive markets in e-commerce. We believe in agile, flat hierarchies as well as close and personal contact to an internationally distributed team of product and marketing experts.
To support our development teams in Hamburg, we are looking for (Senior) Product Owner (m/f) who are very experienced and passionate about bringing the best products to the customer, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high quality standards.
As a (Senior) Product Owner (m/f) you will act as the product owner translating the business and long term product targets into actionable user stories for the Agile team to develop. You will work closely with both the external product managers and well as the team. In an international environment you will also be working with various stakeholders and teams together. In-depth understanding of agile development practices will help you be successful.
- You plan, develop and improve the gambling platform platform with a very high degree of passion and ownership.
- You work out detailed and executable user stories and software requirements together with the team and product stakeholders.
- You manage a consolidated product backlog, plan and define the content of the development sprints and support the teams in estimating efforts.
- You coordinate dependencies and priorities with multiple stakeholders including internal teams and external partners and ensure deliverables.
- You monitor product delivery performance and ensure transparency within the company and towards the stakeholders through appropriate means of reporting and documentation.
- Passion and eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- Sound experience as a product owner or product manager
- Excellent skills to communicate in a short and concise manner
- Goal-oriented team player.
- In-depth practical experience with agile software development practices
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding quality.
- High quality standard
- Excellent German and English skills both oral and written
- A dynamic, diverse and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An exciting job in one of the last years’ most successful startups where you can work professionally and assume responsibility
- Challenging and diverse tasks in a fast moving environment of constant and sustainable growth.
- Flat hierarchies and short communication and decision paths.
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Team events, free breakfast and thrilling table soccer (kicker) rounds.
- The opportunity to work at a sunny location in abroad.