Product Owner / Product Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
What we’re looking for
A Product Owner / Product Manager (full time) for the PPC, SEO and Content Marketing inhouse software solutions.
Your tasks with us
- Motivating and managing a team of 8 developers and designers
- Monitoring and coordinating various projects while maintaining deadlines
- First person of contact for the developer and design teams and implementation of user-stories
- Project and capacity management, ensuring capacities and resources are efficiently allocated
- Definition, implementation and prioritization of user-stories, concepts and design/ branding guidelines
- Working closely with the three departments (PPC, SEO and Content Marketing), the management and our clients
- Understanding the needs of clients and deriving appropriate product requirements
- Successfully completed university degree related to business economics, IT or something similar
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as product owner or similar
- You understand agile management techniques such as Scrum / Kanban
- Independent, responsible, analytical and solution-focused way of working
- You speak fluent English and at least basic German (Russian language skills are not a ‘must have’ but considered as a plus)
- You are an expert communicator who possess the talent to motivate, inspire and manage a team of people
- Ideally, you have knowledge in HTML / CSS, Balsamiq Mockups, ExtJS, Confluence and JIRA (not a ‘must have’ but considered as a plus)
- You have a European / German work permit and are either currently living in Berlin or are able to move immediately
Besides working with a young, creative and international team, we offer a career with exciting opportunities and responsibilities. You can expect to have a meaningful role with a genuine impact to the business. You’ll work in comfortable style at our modern offices in the heart of Kreuzberg. When you’re hungry – just visit our personal company cook. If you like to work out in the morning or would like to sleep a bit longer – no problem, we offer flexible working hours. You’ll also receive your own laptop, which you’re welcome to take home. If you have any requests or concerns, our Feelgood manager always has a listening ear for you.
Apply online now by sending us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and relevant references / certificates) as PDF files to bewerbung[at]peakace.de. Please note that we can only consider complete applications.