Product Specialist (m/f) (D-A-CH Region)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Freshdesk is the leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement software. Headquartered in San Bruno, California, with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, and India. Launched in 2010, the flagship product, Freshdesk allows organizations to support customers through email, phone, websites, forums, and social media. Freshdesk's suite of products also includes Freshservice, a cloud-based service desk and IT service management (ITSM) solution, and Hotline - an in-app support and engagement platform for mobile-first businesses. With powerful features, an intuitive interface, and a freemium pricing model, Freshdesk's products are widely used by teams and companies of all sizes. Freshdesk has over 80,000 customers around the world, including 3M, Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, and Cisco. Freshdesk is backed by the world's leading investors – Accel Partners, Google Capital and Tiger Global Management. Today the company has more than 700 passionate employees globally.
Product Specialist (m/f) (D-A-CH Region)
Freshdesk is looking for a fast-learning and highly customer-oriented personality. As a Product Specialist (m/f) you will play a leading role in setting up Freshdesk's local technical customer support operations. In your role, you will be answering technical questions mostly from our German speaking clients in the D-A-CH region. As the customer’s first point of contact for technical issues, you will become a true expert in Freshdesk’s SaaS-based products and solutions. The position is based in the center of Berlin and you will report to the Regional Product support lead based in Chennai.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact to customers for all technical inquiries
- Assist clients to overcome their technical issues mostly via phone, chat and email
- Steer and manage the client communication process in our own ticketing system
- Set up and extend a knowledge base for potential co-workers in the D-A-CH region
- Identify, analyze and resolve technical issues by teaming up with our global product and engineering teams
Our Perfect Match
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or from another technical discipline with ideally 1+ years of technical software support experience in a similar product or business environment
- Sufficient technical background knowledge that facilitates a clear communication with our global product and engineering teams
- Ability to make complex technical matters easy to understand for a non-technical audience
- Enthusiastic about helping and serving clients with a high level of customer-orientation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving oriented, fast-learning and passionate about SaaS-based customer support and CRM tools
- Strong internal collaborator who is capable of working with cross-functional teams to solve technical problems and further improve our products and solutions
- Fluent in Germanand English, proficiency in another language is a plus
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return
- Fantastic opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth start-up from scratch
- Work closely with multifaceted colleagues in a flat organization
- Flexible working hours for certain positions; development opportunities for personal and professional growth in an international environment
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- An excellent salary package
- Employee stock options for employees after 1 year
- 25 days holidays
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- BVG public transportation discount
Please apply only via our online tool and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write us an email to berlinHR@freshdesk.com. Freshdesk has other positions to fill – please check our openings on our website.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!