Project Coordinator - Creative Services (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To keep us growing strong, we're looking for an experienced Project Coordinator - Creative Services (m/f) for our headquarters in Berlin.
You’ll be part of an experienced and international team of highly motivated and talented top performers from all over the world. Our corporate culture is characterised by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude who aren’t afraid to take responsibility and make decisions.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 120+ young and highly skilled professionals to realise our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in New York, London, Bangalore, Paris, Munich etc. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collecti...
As our Project Coordinator - Creative Services (m/f) you play an integral role in DCMN's creation and production process and will be responsible for managing and running international creation and production projects and campaigns. In an interface role, you will be the first point of contact for all related topics of Creation & Production and you will own those projects from briefing stage until delivery.
You'll work in a flat structured team where you will be expected to manage your own projects with minimum supervision and manage ad-hoc teams in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will report directly to our Head of Brand Solutions.
Your responsibilities will include
- Establish workflow consistency and workload balance across all creation and production projects
- Assess and appropriately distribute all incoming project requests
- Host comprehensive and inspirational creative briefs that capture the clients’ business challenge
- Clearly define and supervise timings, scope of work and materials for the design and production of all assigned creation & production projects and guide them through to completion
- Monitor the flow of materials, the traffic and allocation of resources through the process to ensure smooth workflows and on time delivery
- Act as the integral interface between our Account Managers, Brand Managers, Media Planning and the Creation & Production team by maintaining regular contact to ensure effective communication
- Pro-actively liaise and collaborate with our Brand Managers, insight team and media experts to build disruptive campaigns with outstanding results
- Identify and leverage strategic cross- and up-selling opportunities together with our New Business team and Strategic Planners
- Relevant previous practical work experience (2+ years) within a creative agency in the role of a Project Manager/Coordinator, responsible for both managing projects and ensuring effective internal processes and flawless communication – ideally working with digital brands
- Skilled in coordinating projects from creative concept through production and distribution, with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Advanced knowledge of creation and production processes and workflows
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and multi-task
- Advanced team management experience, working with both creatives and analytical teams
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and German
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Adaptability – being able to alter your approach to different clients and colleagues to get the best results out of them
What do we offer
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Be part of our growing and international team and help us realize our bold vision
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Maximilian Papke (email@example.com).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.