Project Manager E-Commerce (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. Montblanc is present all around the world with more than 20 subsidiaries and 530 boutiques.
To help us build a strong digital business across the globe, we are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and well-connected Project Manager E-Commerce (m/f), based in our Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. Join an experienced and highly motivated team of digital experts and enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit of Montblanc’s fastest growing business.
Responsible for managing international projects to expand Montblanc’s E-Commerce global presence
- E-Commerce Activation in Asia, Middle East, Latin America
- Ownership of full project scope, including front-end, commercial, IT, operations
- Coordination of project teams, agencies and internal stakeholders (multi-national, cross-functional, virtual teams).
- Managing of all project phases, from strategy & concept to development/implementation and launch. Including Test Management and Go Live support in markets.
Responsible for features and functional enhancements of Montblanc’s E-Commerce platform
- Focus on E-Commerce core functions in check-out, registration, payment options, fulfilment, customer service
- Concepts and implementation of omni-channel features, in collaboration with Montblanc’s boutique network.
- Align feature roadmap with commercial and legal requirements.
- Coordination of local business requirements, in regular exchange with Montblanc subsidiaries and corporate functions.
- Continuous benchmarking / best practice screening in E-Commerce and Omni-Channel
Support for business planning, project controlling and reporting
Cross-functional consulting and internal advisor role for E-Commerce relevant topics and processes
We have established a successful online business in key markets and are looking into further growth opportunities by expanding internationally and by continuous enhancements to our E-Commerce platform. We ask for passion, excellence, ambition and a can-do attitude. And we offer a rewarding job experience with full project responsibility, international exchange and travel, and the immediate possibility to shape Montblanc’s digital footprint.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business or IT, with clear focus on E-Commerce & Digital
- Proven track record in international project management (IT/Digital/E-Commerce)
- Strong knowledge of E-Commerce shop systems, payment solution, digital technologies and E-Commerce operations (Logistics, Customer Service)
- Experience in PIM/DAM and CMS a plus
- Familiar with project management and collaboration tools (eg. JIRA, Confluence)
- Ideally with job experience from Retail, Fashion, Consumer Goods or Digital Agency
- Fluency in English a must, other languages a plus
- Should be self-motivated, proactive, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment
- Strong communicator in international environment
- Team management experience, able to lead distributed teams and agencies
- Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solver
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25%)
A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company. Work with highly talented and passionate people from all over the world and help us realize our bold vision. Use your opportunity for an exceptional career within Montblanc and expanding your skills on a daily basis.
Should you wish to apply, please visit our career website and use our online tool. We look forward to hearing from you.