Public Relations Manager (m/w)
At Taxfix we want to make taxes easier. We believe that everybody, regardless of their income or tax know-how, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns. We have a vision that by using Taxfix, everyone will be able to submit their taxes from their mobile phone in a matter of minutes.
As our Public realtions manager, you’ll work hands-in-hand with founders and the marketing team on creating our PR strategy from scratch to convey the message that doing your taxes doesn't have to be horrible. You develop the core messages with us and help us drive the growth of the Taxfix user base in Germany.
If you love to reach out to people, have experience in B2C public relations and you know how to tell a story, we would love to get to know you!
- Creating and implement a PR strategy aligned with our brand, consumer acquisition goals and our competition.
- Writing and editing communication, press releases, contributed stories, presentations and other PR materials to make the topic taxes approachable to anyone
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with appropriate national media, bloggers and companies in similar industries and telling the story of Taxfix
- Working closely with Content Marketing to align content, brand and message of Taxfix
- 2+ years of PR experience in a startup company or an agency
- An excellent understanding of and a track record of working with national media outlets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German (native) with a sense for good story telling
- A strong hands-on mentality
- A strong drive to learn and develop yoursel
- The challenge to redefine the way people think about taxes
- Work with nice people that all love to build great products
- An agile team with non-bureaucratic processes and open communication
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful office in the heart of Berlin
- Fresh fruit, coffee, breakfasts and and monthly team meals