Personal Assistant (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The Pulse Group is a globally leading full service social media agency specialising in influencer marketing.
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, the Pulse Group has established offices in Hamburg, Germany, New York City, USA and Milan, Italy as well as satellite teams for France, the United Kingdom, Spain and APAC, who work between the head office in Hamburg and the other international markets.
Pulse Group is separated into Pulse Advertising, the advertising agency, and Pulse Management, our talent management division. With this holistic approach, we have become the market leader of our industry, reshaping the advertising arena.
The Pulse Group’s clients include Telekom, PUMA, Unilever, P&G, Henkel, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Ferrero, LVMH, Chloé, Gucci, Desigual, VF Corporation, Intimissimi, Calzedonia, Inditex, Richemont, Swatch Group, Pepsico, Pernod-Ricard, American Express, General Motors, BMW MINI, VW, UBER, FIAT, Audi, Revolve, Condé Nast and many more.
Due to continued success, Pulse Advertising is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious and energetic Personal Assistant (m/f) to our CEO´s, based in Hamburg, Germany.
- Insight into different areas of the business
- High level of responsibility
- Young, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment
- International, ambitious, fun team
- Daily and direct interaction with Co-Founder CEO’s as a fast learning ground
- Competitive salary
- Frequent team events (such as fitness, yoga and language classes)
- Prepare meetings and business trips (e.g. scheduling as well as preparing relevant presentations, reports, correspondence or papers)
- Manage the schedule (business and private)
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
- Maintain office supplies and office appearance (e.g. order new furniture)
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, clients and service providers
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Day-to-day administrative /secretary tasks (photocopying, scanning, proofreading, mailing etc.)
- You are very organised and have an excellent ability to prioritise tasks
- You are pro-active and an avid problem solver
- You are a fast-learner, stay calm under pressure and are highly motivated
- You have a high level of confidentiality and know how to handle sensitive information
- You have outstanding communication skills (German and English in written and spoken) and a good sense of humor
- You are service oriented and just get things done
Please send us your application including CV and precise motivational letter.