Senior Manager (m/f/d) - Event Program & Special Publications
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
pv magazine Group (www.pv-magazine.com), the leading global solar PV trade magazine and web platform, is looking for a full time Senior Manager Event Program & Special Publications to start immediately at our Berlin office.
In addition to a monthly global print magazine, pv magazine publishes nine online news platforms – Global, USA, Germany, India, Spain, Mexico, LatAm, China and Australia – covering announcements and developments in both the solar PV and energy storage markets. Content includes new policy developments, projects, company announcements and technology.
We also organize and host, in partnership with our sponsors, a number of events and special projects. These include:
- Quality and Future PV Roundtables. In 2018, we hosted a total of 9 events in total, in Germany, India, the U.S. Taiwan, Brazil and Australia.
- Webinars: We hosted a successful series of webinars on our global and regional platforms
- Special editions: Special online and print publications and supplements were produced in 2018 for key Corporate and Event partners
- Sponsored content: We create tailored sponsored content packages for our clients. These include: advertorials, co-authored articles, and feature pages
- These activities are collectively referred to as ‘special projects’ for internal organizational purposes
Going forward, we are looking to consolidate and continue to grow the pv magazine events and ‘special projects’ business. To do this, we are looking for a Senior Manager Event Program & Special Publications to join the Berlin team immediately.
Tasks include the development, planning and coordination of all roundtables and webinars – including the creation of pre-and-post event promotional material. These include:
- Liaising with editorial, marketing and sales departments to create relevant strategies for the planning, execution and evaluation of each roundtable/webinar in a Business Development capacity
- Creating timelines for, and overviews of, editorial content for the relevant print and digital formats
- Creating compelling pre-and-post event/webinar/special edition content
- Creating timelines and texts for relevant social media channels
- Customer liaison, prior to, during, and after the roundtable/webinar/special edition project
- Attendance at national and international events
- Have experience in project management
- Very strong organizational, communication and team leadership skills
- Possess strong written English skills – at a level sufficient to publish written material with little editorial oversight
- Be fluent in English. Other languages (particularly German) would be viewed favorably
- Knowledge of the renewable energy, and specifically solar PV industry, would be viewed favorably
What we offer
- A vibrant working environment with a motivated and engaged team
- International travel
- Valuable experience of an industry, which is fast emerging as one of the key technologies in the fight against global warming
- Fair compensation
If you’re interested in finding out more, please send your CV, a cover letter explaining why you want the position, and any examples of relevant experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!