Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
You want to bring curious people together? Your heart beats for personal and professional development? You are very interested in topics like coaching, new work etc.? Then you are just right with us. We are looking for an experienced project manager (m/f/d) with a great passion for further education. With you in the lead, we want to to develop a digital learning platform that brings people who are willing to change together in their professional context. In this role, you will be responsible for both project management and content conception. You will be responsible for linking the digital world (website/app) with great offline formats like meetings/conferences.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the project management (conception, organisation, quality assurance and control) of our new learning and development community platform
- Developing the website/app, creating content and developing offline formats for networking are just some of your tasks
- Plan and execute all marketing activities on- and offline in cooperation with the marketing department (brochures, flyers, mailings, websites, social media)
- Manage project financials, including monitoring the budget, expenses and billing process
- Report project milestone status to directly to our Founder
- Professional experience in the (content-related) project management for both digital and conventional projects
- Several years of experience in the conception of great content for different target groups (for example handling of conferences/congresses/establishing networks or communities)
- Familiarity and passion for topics related to personal and professional development
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility: You are able to effectively multitask and prioritise under high pressure and in a performance-driven environment
- Rigorous in organisation and management, strong team management skills and conscientious and adept at solving issues at all project levels
- Independent, reliable and extremely diligent way of working, combined with high quality standards
- Strong communication skills and ability to adjust them to situations and people
- A proven record in content marketing or event marketing – from the creation of required assets and materials to online and offline marketing campaigns – out of a project manager role is an advantage
We love to develop people!
Personal and professional development is our focus – for our customers as well as for our employees. Develop yourself with individual training days. Have access to our exciting and top-class networks, events and education products.
We are a strong and passionate team!
Be part of 230 passionate colleagues – working, laughing and discussing intensely, celebrating regularly with team events. Join our monthly all-hands "News" and "Weekend Vibes", lunches for interns, trainees and juniors, our "Mystery Lunch" and "Meet the CEO".
We keep on innovating ourselves!
Internationalisation, digitalisation, new customer groups and products. At Quadriga you experience startup culture in a reputable established company, with short decision paths, transparency and lots of space for new ideas.
We work and live passionately!
A good work-life balance is essential for us. We provide flexible working hours and a company sports programme. At Quadriga, you work in the heart of Berlin, with excellent connections to public transport and a green courtyard to relax.
Tell us who you are
If this sounds like the challenge you've been waiting for, send us your resume, your earliest starting date, and salary expectations. We'll try to get back to you within one week. Please let us know if you would like us to address you with gender-neutral pronouns.