Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
At Quarters, our mission is to change the way we live and share our lives. Founded in Berlin in 2011 to respond to the demand for fully-furnished, ready to move into apartments, we are already the world’s largest Co-Living provider. In addition to this, we are also enhancing our real-life community and physical buildings with a digital community focused app.
Our diverse team forms the heart of our fast-paced start-up environment, where smart ideas and a hands-on attitude are encouraged. To help keep up with our increasing growth, we’re looking for the most passionate people in their fields.We want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one, and help grow the global community of passionate people with us. Jump on board, join our team, and become part of the Co-Living revolution!
As Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter, you are responsible for identifying and securing the best suited talent for our company, across all markets we operate in. You own and drive the talent acquisition/recruiting process end to end for the roles assigned to you, and you put relentless focus on our unique candidate experience. You act as brand ambassador and amplifier of the company’s vision and mission. You lead your projects responsibly and effectively, and you continuously look for improvement opportunities and lead by example in implementing those.
Your key responsibilities
- Full ownership over recruitment cycle, from kicking off new positions, to value- and capabilities-based screenings up to contract negotiations
- Ensuring we have the right talent at the right time and with the right level of capability and price points, to enable our ambitious growth targets
- Deliver success rates against set quality metrics, drive implementation and optimization of data-driven KPI's and regular reporting
- Ensure that all recruiting processes are executed consistently across multiple sites and that the best candidates are being reached actively through Boolean, semantic and natural language sourcing
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the business targets and our talent needs, promote internal mobility by knowing our people, their skills and aspirations
- Actively promote our employer brand through social media channels and offline events, also leveraging our amazing community spaces
- Assist in training and developing junior members of the team.
You will be most successful if you fit this profile
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition / recruiter role within a high growth and fast-paced industry, preferably with an international scope
- A proven track record of placing top profiles across the business, end to end and ideally up to and including Head of/Director/VP level
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset with strong execution skills, especially in talent sourcing, negotiating and closing contracts
- Numbers-driven, goal-oriented, with a proven track record in handling multiple projects
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, paired with high level of empathy and drive towards joint success
- Fluent Business English, both oral and written, further languages (especially German) are a plus
- Ability to create lasting win-win situations that foster trust and strengthen relationships both internally and externally
- A well-rounded, yet easy-going personality who enjoys being at the forefront of a spectacular growth and success story!
What we offer you
- A flat hierarchy: open communication, and fireside chats with the CEO
- Healthy work-life balance: positive working environment, home office options, a discounted membership to UrbanSportsClub, and complimentary access to the 7Minds meditation app
- Personal development: language courses, a generous individual development budget, an exciting steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Culture: summer & holiday parties, biweekly team drinks, biweekly Lunch & Learn, coffee, fruit, and much more
- Additional benefits: a paid BVG pass, an optional pension plan, 1 day per annum for Corporate Social Responsibility volunteer work
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to it!
Want to get to know us even more? Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago, or read about our latest developments in Europe and the US.