- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a full-time Recruiter to start in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany.
With millions of regular users and more than 7000 hours of premium content, Babbel.com is growing fast while we are shaping the future of learning.
We are currently 300 team members from 26 countries in our offices in Berlin (HQ) and New York, on a high-growth path towards an international market leader.
Your mission will be to lead Babbel´s recruiting efforts in order to ensure the ramp-up of highly motivated and skilled workforce. In this position, you will report directly to the VP of Operations.
- improve and lead the recruiting processes for the company
- build up a steady pipeline of suitable candidates for all departments using all possible channels
- provide screening and hiring interview assistance to departments
- establish and constantly elaborate employer branding concept
- drive all recruiting and employer branding activities (job fairs, job boards, conferences etc.)
- solid work experience in recruiting
- excellent business English skills (close to native speaker)
- proven track record in successful recruiting in a high-growth environment
- international work experience in recruiting
- strong interest Babbel´s product and vision
- The potential to change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Potential within a fast growing team
- Participate in hackdays, open-source contributions, technology brown-bags
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Long-term prospects
- A vibrant international team from over 20 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks, Hackathons etc.)