Recruiting Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The Centralway talent acquisition team has a significant influence and impact on our organization. We ensure that we hire only great people. In this challenging position you will help to build companies from scratch to ongoing concern. To manage our fast growth we are using cutting-edge recruiting methods, not only follow recruiting trends, but also creating a new recruiting approach.
- Do you want to work as a Recruiting Manager in a fast growing company?
- Do you want to have a significant influence and impact on our organization?
- Do you have a passion for recruiting?
- Do you want to be part of a real game changer?
- You ensure that Centralway can hire the best talent and increase in scale while continuing to delight line managers and candidates through hyper growth.
- You will manage the full recruiting cycle for candidates ensuring a fast recruiting process and a positive candidate experience.
- You will develop and drive strategies to recruit top of class candidates in a highly competitive market.
- You create job descriptions with a WOW factor by understanding required skills and background needed, the impact on the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company.
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Centralway, and our talent acquisition team, and convey our key values to candidates.
- Create innovative programs, events and campaigns to help hire the best engineers, business experts and designers.
- Several years of recruiting experience (in-house and/or agency).
- Proficiency with innovative recruiting methods and with employment interviewing
- Experience working with engineers and technical teams (technical background
- You know how to talk to candidates, keep in touch with them and continuously enlarge our network.
- Outstanding negotiation and closing skills.
- Self motivated, strong time management and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Ambition to take things one step further. To be a real game changer.
- As our Recruiting Manager you will support the hyper growth of Centralway and will have a big impact on the organization.
- You will face never before seen challenges and can grow new game changing companies.
- We combine a vibrant startup environment with a professional way of doing business.
- We live and breathe a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly motivating working culture.
- We offer to our employees an environment to work and relax in our beautiful lounge,playroom, in-house cinema and cafeteria.
- Flexible working hours, regular training and excellent terms of employment are only some of the benefits we offer to our employees.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application via https://www.centralway.com/en/career/jobs/oejMXfw0