Recruiting Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Freeletics' vision is to help everyone become the greatest version of themselves. We believe each individual is free to choose their path towards greatness. That’s why we build products that offer the most important elements for individuals to unleash their physical and mental potential. Freeletics promotes and increases physical fitness, strives for improved mental strength, willpower and confidence - all vital components for shaping one's lifestyle according to individual desires and goals.
Founded in June 2013, Freeletics is represented in over 160 countries fueled by a truly passionate community of Free Athletes. Bodyweight. Running. Gym. Nutrition. Wear. We are Freeletics.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A RECRUITING MANAGER (M/F)
Are you an experienced Recruiting Manager dedicated to Talent Acquisition? You understand the needs of a dynamic organization and always think one step ahead in regards to future department requirements? Freeletics is growing and needs someone like you! You are communicative, creative and know how to attract strong talent to build up our team? You are keen to continuously improve our recruiting process and to play a key role in shaping the future of Freeletics? Apply now!
- Manage and administer the recruiting process end-to-end
- Create and place powerful job descriptions, preselect and present candidates to the hiring managers and conduct interviews using reliable methods and tools
- Proactively conduct sourcing activities to constantly fill our talent pipelines
- Drive improvement of the recruiting process and take on responsibility from day one
- Identify and recommend new channels for active and passive candidate sourcing on an international scale
- Increase our visibility among high potentials from all relevant fields
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with external partners to support recruiting needs
- University degree, ideally specializing in Human Resources
- At least 2 years proven recruiting experience, ideally in a digital startup
- A strong track record of sourcing and successfully placing technical profiles
- Excellent analytical skills in regards to evaluating candidates
- “Out-of-the-box” thinking in regards to attracting and identifying talent
- Structured work methods, ability to cope with competing priorities and deadlines
- Empathy and high service orientation
- Team player with very high commitment and motivation
- Fluent in English and German with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus
Our applicants are usually in the top 10% of their academic and professional peer group. It is very important to us to that you are a team player with very high commitment and motivation.
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- We’re going big, and you can take a decisive part in it
- Highest impact and responsibility from the first day on, with a lot of room for own decisions
- Hands on, real experience in running a high growth, role-model lean start-up
- The chance of playing a crucial role in creating a global sports brand
- Attractive compensation
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities (food, drinks, events) and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- 140+ employees
- 12,000,000+ users
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Seven digit monthly revenue