Regional Marketing Manager - Connected Driving (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
We are HERE, a Nokia business, and we do work that will shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE is the world’s first pure location cloud. We are focused on all of the ways that location factors into someone’s life and we look at how to make those location-oriented connections easier to deliver for our customers, better and richer for consumers. We have the corps of an established operation yet the heart and spirit of a start-up. We never get tired of delighting consumers. It is why we are passionate about our products and services; we know they can make a life more meaningful.
We have the same passion for our teams. At HERE, we strive to deliver memorable moments and unforgettable experiences for our people. You will get to work with the best brains and most diverse nationalities across global teams in a fun and innovative environment. We all want to deliver great work. Working with talented peers and highly respected professionals from a variety of industries and disciplines around the world is a key motivator.
Marketing is playing a crucial role in implementing the new HERE brand vision. We are jointly developing a world-class marketing strategy for our products across the globe. You can be a part of building this fresh new brand; an opportunity you don’t get every day. In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what we look for. Unique skill sets welcome.
What will you do?
We are now looking for a Connected Driving Marketing Manager, responsible for leading the adoption of HERE product portfolio with key automotive customers and partnering with them to drive signature marketing experiences. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director for EMEA, this individual will be the subject matter expert of Automotive industry in the region and will be the trusted advisor with customers such that all Automotive activities are closely aligned with customer’s business goals and strategy. You will bring the best marketing ideas, innovations and capabilities to Automotive customers and drive value in this category. Ensuring the region achieves its business plans, this role will lead and coordinate all go-to-market activities around Connected Driving vertical for product launches and customer events in the EMEA to drive demand and usage of HERE Connected Driving offerings.
- Partner closely with the Global Connected Driving Product Marketing team to ensure regional requirements are adapted and drive adoption of our offerings with strategic customers
- Be the EMEA “voice” and advocate for Automotive customers and ensure that customer requirements are fed back into future plans and roadmaps
- Be the subject matter expert for all things related to Connected Driving product portfolio and be ready to support critical sales/customer engagements
- Lead and coordinate all Connected Driving go to market activities including regional product launches, customer and partner events
- Identify new Connected Driving business opportunities and enable HERE to capitalize on them by creating strong cases and sales results
- Develop annual Connected Driving marketing plan, manage corresponding marketing budget and maintain detailed spend plan/ROI tracking for the region
- Be the lead marketing interface for Sales, CMD, Channel and GST for marketing activities and support in the region devoted to Automotive
- Monitor regular tracking of Connected Driving competitive status in the region
What we are looking for
- You are a self-starter with a proven track-record
- You appreciate process but can also manage ambiguity
- You have equal capacity to learn and to teach
- You are obsessed about making things better and are adaptive to change
Critical Competencies for Success
- 10 years of experience in a fast moving Sales, Product or Marketing in Automotive environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an organization of considerable size and scope, yet entrepreneurially oriented
- Skills to lead through ambiguity in a fast-moving environment
- The capacity to manage the input and expectations of various constituents across teams
- Credibility and ability to lead by influencing and to create enthusiasm internally for a given course of action
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and turn that knowledge into decisive action that produces results
- Strategic thinker, strong negotiator with strong problem solving skills
- Proven you are a trusted advisor with high integrity and strong interpersonal savvy
- Demonstrable record of achievement in marketing, product or sales management
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills which allow you to work easily with all levels of the company
- Excellent relationship building skills across functions and responsibility
- An in-depth understanding about the location industry gained
- Travel required