Release Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Freeletics is the most efficient and motivating way to become athletic. Anywhere and anytime. No weights or machines. Athletes receive their training plans, connect themselves and compare their workout times via the Freeletics app and website. We count more than 7,000,000 registered users around the globe. And thousands more every day. We are growing. Rapidly. And this is just the beginning. We are always looking for ambitious, talented and motivated people to join us in Munich or Berlin. Hard work, passion and an awesome team. The chance of your life.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A RELEASE ENGINEER (M/F)
Play an important role inside our mobile team implementing and executing build and release processes. You will contribute to a lean, friendly engineering team that values collaboration, constant improvement, and positive feedback. Does that sound like you? Then apply now!
- Own, build and maintain tools for deployment and automation - focussing on scalability and efficieny
- Enable other team members by seamingless workflows on daily tasks
- Support the team by creating tools needed in the development / release process
- Document workflows / tools as necessary to meet our knowledge sharing culture
- Support the team troubleshooting software configuration / deployments
- Drive any processes around Android and iOS releases
- Solid experience setting up and maintaing continuous integration using Jenkins, Xcode Bots etc.
- Solid understanding of build and automated testing frameworks for Android and iOS
- Profound knowledge in configuration management systems and source code version control systems like git
- Solid scripting skills (e.g. Ruby, Perl, Python, shell)
- Experience with monitoring using services like Crashlytics, Hockey, New Relic
- Hands on approach with a “getting things done” mentality
- Team player, happy working in an Agile environment
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~100 employees
- 7,000,000+ members
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!